Capital Area Humane
Faust Gelding for sale
know how to give CP to your dog? Watch this video
Here's a new easy way to raise money for Heart
of Ohio PEts. Just start using Yahoo! powered GoodSearch.com as your search engine and
they'll donate about a penny to your favorite cause every time you do a search! In
addition, do all of your shopping through their online shopping mall, GoodShop.com, where
you can shop at more than 900 top online retailers and a percentage of your purchases will
go to the charity or school of your choice. You pay the same price as you normally would,
but a donation goes to your cause! Here's the web site - http://www.goodsearch.com/ . You can also read about GoodSearch in the
NY Times, Oprah Magazine, CNN, ABC News and the Wall Street Journal.
Purchase Ohio Pet
License Plates. Visit the pets ohio website for more info by clicking on the graphic above
(HOPE) Heart of Ohio Pet Exchange, Inc. is enrolled in Kroger's Community Rewards Program.
This program will link purchases made with your Kroger's Plus Card to HOPE (Heart of Ohio
Pet Exchange, Inc.) so that a portion of the sale is donated back to HOPE
To participate: 1. Go to www.kroger.com/mykroger/Pages/community_rewards.aspx
2. Click on Sign In/Register at the right.
3. If you are a new online customer, click Sign up today!
in the "New Customer?" box.
4. Once at the Sign Up for a Kroger Account page, choose your preferred store by entering a zip code and choosing a
5. Enter your email address and create a password.
6. Click Confirm.
7. After you agree to the terms and conditions, a message will be sent to your email.
Click on the link within the body of the email, which should take you to a confirmation
8. The confirmation page will link back to the login page. Once there, click My Account
and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
9. In the right column, click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information.
10. Input your Kroger Plus card number.
11. Update or confirm your information.
12. Under "Find Your Organization", enter 80479, which is the NPO number for
HOPE (Heart of Ohio Pet Exchange, Inc.)
13. Select HOPE (Heart of Ohio Pet Exchange, Inc.) from list and click Confirm.
14. Save your selection.
15. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the
right side of your information page.
· Purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
· You must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your
registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
· If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please visit the customer service desk at
If you are currently enrolled in the community
rewards program at Kroger for HOPE , you need to re - enroll as of April 1st !!